So I was sitting at home and getting ready for the preschool classroom and thought that others might be interested in the sensory bin I’ll be bringing in. I love to use sensory bins. There are so many opportunities to comment, describe, request and build vocabulary. I have used it to expand sentences and following directions. Seen as Halloween is right around the corner, it’s a great activity to do with your students.
- the feeling of the mixture (slimy or sticky),
- their hands/objects being clean or dirty,
- if they like the feel,
- if they like the smell of the shaving cream
- what they made with the potion.
- how they are making the potion.